Wearing: Ralph Lauren vintage pants, Thrifted blouse, ASOS watch, Urban Outfitters shoes, Longchamp bag
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Who would have ever thought that my mother's closet could yield such amazing pants! I couldn't resist wearing them with this vintage blouse. The feminine collar and shoulder pads make this pale-pink (thrifted) shirt completely perfect in every possible way. Needless to say, I'm in love. It seems I spend half of my time in book stores and the other half drinking coffee. This is just one of those oh-so-frequent outings.
Happy Easter everyone! Though a few weeks late, I hope you all found yourselves with family and great food (and maybe a few chocolate eggs!) this Easter. Nothing says "Spring!" more than being outside and seeing the lovely color our garden turns. Everything is so lush, I would stay out there forever if not for the bugs!
Wearing: Lilly Pulitzer dress, Target cardigan, Thrifted shoes
Hey everyone! It's been so long- this blog has been on a bit of a hiatus until I could finish with some school work and theatre productions. All that being over, I have bunches of things to share with you! I have been keeping up with Instagram for the past few weeks, so here are some hilights!
(From left to right)
1. Vintage Ralph Lauren pants. Whoever said nobody looks good in paisley was telling falsehoods, friends.
2. Forest Perk! My favorite coffee hang out.
3. There are still balloons from Valentine's day floating in the Library. What? Where can I get some...
4. I've completely fallen in love all over again with Pablo Neruda. I've been scribbling copies of his poems on everything! I love that edition because it provides both the Spanish and English translations, I'm partial to Spanish myself, but whatever floats your boat.
5. I have been working non stop on The Wiz! Working on the lighting was quite interesting, and the show turned out very well. For my last High-School production, I couldn't have asked for anything better.
6. Since theatre is winding down, I've picked up painting again. Right now it's an abstract mess of nothing, but I hope to turn it into something.
Over all, these past few weeks have been hectic and exciting! I have fashion posts for Easter and other awesome times to come, so stay tuned!
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Crestwood Coffee is quite the "hipster" hang out. Lined with books and modern art, it is a haven for intellectuals and artists alike. The boy and I stopped in because our usual coffee hang-out was closed. We managed to escape the heat for a few minutes and ended up having some very interesting discussions. I can't seem to get enough of these moccasins or this green Target jacket! Not long 'til summer now! Happy April!
Wearing: Delia*s dress, Minnetonka moccasins, Target jacket, Golden Temple necklace, ASOS watch.
Wow, it's been a busy week! Sorry I've not had time to update. All week I have been working tech-theatre for a show called Zap! We were let off from class Friday, and I had a sleep over with some members of my Tupperware club (a place for strong females in Birmingham). This week has been a blast of hectic, crazy fun. I caught up with the boy today and we spent the day walking around the Forest Park area. (Yes, it's possible to take a stroll in shoes like these!) A leopard can't change its spots, but I definitely had to change my shoes.
Wearing: Target jacket, Delia*s shirt, Urban Outfitters shorts, Ebay shoes, ASOS watch, Anthropologie wallet