Thursday, April 19, 2012

Update!

Hey everyone! It's been so long- this blog has been on a bit of a hiatus until I could finish with some school work and theatre productions. All that being over, I have bunches of things to share with you! I have been keeping up with Instagram for the past few weeks, so here are some hilights! 

(From left to right)
1. Vintage Ralph Lauren pants. Whoever said nobody looks good in paisley was telling falsehoods, friends.
2. Forest Perk! My favorite coffee hang out. 
3. There are still balloons from Valentine's day floating in the Library. What? Where can I get some...
4. I've completely fallen in love all over again with Pablo Neruda. I've been scribbling copies of his poems on everything! I love that edition because it provides both the Spanish and English translations, I'm partial to Spanish myself, but whatever floats your boat. 
5. I have been working non stop on The Wiz! Working on the lighting was quite interesting, and the show turned out very well. For my last High-School production, I couldn't have asked for anything better. 
6. Since theatre is winding down, I've picked up painting again. Right now it's an abstract mess of nothing, but I hope to turn it into something. 

Over all, these past few weeks have been hectic and exciting! I have fashion posts for Easter and other awesome times to come, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment