Sunday, July 29, 2012

Colorful Evening

Even if it is 90 degrees, my love for jackets still lingers on. Pining for Fall, I decided to throw on this beautiful jacket I got on sale from ModCloth a few months ago. Talk about love, I might be falling for this dress by ShopGoldie. If you haven't checked them out yet, their advertisement is in my sidebar. The shoes you might say are a bit ridiculous, but I wear them so often they are almost a signature. I cannot believe they haven't been on the blog yet! The boy got them for our anniversary; he still calls me 'haute couture, queen of moonboots'. Stumbling around on train tracks is quite a fun way to spend an evening. 



Wearing:
Dress, Shop Goldie
Jacket, ModCloth
Tights, Unknown
Shoes, ASOS
Earrings, EarthBound
Necklace, GoldenTemple 
Bow, ModCloth 


No comments:

Post a Comment